We are located in beautiful Leonard, Michigan in Northern Oakland County. Located minutes away from things to do and see in Lake Orion, Oxford, Metamora, Romeo and Rochester. Just far enough to have that country feel, but close enough to some great activities, attractions, and restaurants listed below.
Located close to Rochester, Oxford, Lake Orion, Metamora and Romeo
From fine dining to that perfect burger, our choices will satisfy any craving.Read More...
- The White Horse Inn (Metamora) – American comfort food is dished up in an 1850s former stagecoach stop with 2 levels & a fireplace.
- The Meeting House (Rochester) – Compact restaurant featuring New American dishes & unique cocktails, set against warmly chic décor.
- Victoria’s Delights (Oxford) – Delicious food, fresh flowers, linen napkins and reasonable prices make Victoria’s a unique dining experience. A full premium bar, an extensive wine list plus Michigan wines and beers make Victoria’s a place for any occasion.
- Homegrown Brewing Company – Seasonal fare and locally grown produce, which feature heavily in their scratch kitchen, are perfectly paired with their own brews.
Beginner or advance will find your hole in one at these beautiful courses.Read More...
- Twin Lakes Golf & Swim Club (Oakland) – Twin Lakes Golf Club in Rochester Hills is a four-star (Golf Digest Places to Play) Jerry Matthews designed golf course featuring wide sweeping fairways and huge contoured putting surfaces. This links-influenced layout traverses mildly undulating terrain with numerous wetlands and water hazards along the way.
- Copper Hills Golf Club (Addison) – Designed and built by Curtis Wright, the 27-hole layout features 5 sets of tees measuring from 4673 yards to 6734 yards featuring the highest course elevation in Southeast Michigan.
Places to Visit
A peak in the past and beautiful settings are in your future at the Village or the Hall.Read More...
- Olde World Canterbury Village (Lake Orion) – The earliest structures in the village, the Chauffeur’s House and the Hay Barn, were built circa 1870 by the Haddril family and occupied by them until 1916, when the buildings were purchased by William E. Scripps. The Tenant Farmer Houses (Canterbury Village Cottage Shops), the Garage and Fire Engine House Saddle Horse Barn (Dept. 56 Store) were built for Scripps between 1922 and 1923.
- Meadow Brook Music Festival (Rochester) – Contemporary music, rock & family shows are featured at a 7,700-seat amphitheater with a pavilion.
- Meadow Brook Hall – A National Historic Landmark, Meadow Brook is the historic home built by one of the automotive aristocracy’s most remarkable women, Matilda Dodge Wilson, widow of automobile pioneer John Dodge, and her second husband, lumber broker Alfred Wilson. Constructed between 1926 and 1929 for $4 million, Meadow Brook represents one of the finest examples of Tudor-revival architecture in America.
Enjoy stretching your legs on the Trail or at Addison Oaks. Bring your boat as the public access to Lakeville Lake is just across the street from the inn.Read More...
- The Polly Ann Trail – The Polly Ann Trail is a 14.2-mile long, non-motorized trail located in Oakland County Michigan in suburban Detroit. The trail connects the communities of Orion Township, Oxford Township, the Village of Oxford, Addison Township, and the Village of Leonard. Our popular linear park utilizes the abandoned P.O. & N. railroad corridor, and transverses through some of the most beautiful untouched landscape in northern Oakland County.
- Addison Oaks Parks & Recreation – Addison Oaks is a scenic 1,140-acre park in northeast Oakland County with two lakes and spring-fed ponds.
- Lakeville Lake – Lakeville Lake is located in the Northeast corner of Oakland County in Southeast Michigan. It is an “all-sports” lake with a Department of Natural Resources public launch site, and at 460 acres, it is the second largest public recreational facility in Addison Township.